Conference CIMPS website: http://cimps.cimat.mx/
Venue City: http://beta.visitmexico.com/en
Three types of papers can be submitted:
1.Full paper: Finished or consolidated R&D works. These papers are assigned an 9/10-pages limit.
2.Company or industrial paper: papers that show practical experience, R & D, tools, etc., focused on main topic of the conference. These papers are assigned to a 6/7-pages limit.
3.Poster paper: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, open to discussion. These papers are assigned a 4-page limit.
All topic areas related to Software engineering focused but not limited to Software Processes improvement, Big Data and Security in Information and Communication Technology Field. Submitted papers must follow the main themes proposed for the Conference (the topics proposed are not intended as restrictive):
1. Organizational Models, Standards and Methodologies
2. Knowledge Management
3. Software Systems, Applications and Tools
4. Information and Communication Technologies
5. Processes in non-software domains (Mining, automotive, aerospace, business, health care, manufacturing, etc.) with a demonstrated relationship to software process challenges
Submitted papers must comply with the format in doc file, be written in English and Spanish, must not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication and not include any information leading to the authors’ identification. Therefore, the authors’ names, affiliations and bibliographic references should not be included in the version for evaluation by the Program Committee. This information should only be included in the camera-ready version, saved in Word format. All papers will be subjected to a “double-blind review” by at least two members of the Program Committee.
- Paper Sudmission: June 16, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: July 20, 2017
- Submission of accepted papers (Camera ready papers): August 04, 2017
- Payment of registration, to ensure the inclusion of an accepted paper in the conference proceeding: August 11, 2017
Publication and Indexing:
To ensure that a full, industrial and poster paper was published in the Conference Proceedings, at least one of the authors was fully registered by August 11, 2017, and the paper must have complied with the suggested layout and page-limit. Additionally, all recommended changes were addressed by the authors before they submited the camera-ready version.
No more than one paper per registration was published in the Conference Proceedings, with a maximum of one additional papers per registration. An extra fee was paid for publication of additional papers.
- All papers accepted in Spanish and posters paper in Spanish and English Language will be published in Proceedings by IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- All Full and company or industrial paper accepted and registered in English Language will be published in Proceedings by Springer, will be submitted for indexation by ISI, EI-Compex, SCOPUS and DBLP, among other, and will be available in the SpringerLink Digital Library. Published by Springer in the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series.
The authors of the best selected papers in english and spanish were invited to extend them for publication in international journals indexed by ISI/SCI, SCOPUS and/or DBLP, among others.
All papers will be subjected to a “double-blind review” by at least two members of the Program Committee.
CIMPS Committee 2017